Denim Discharge base (R101)
t is water base ink developed to produce excellent denim fabric discharge-out result. Due to its liquid form,it is required to mix with Denim Emulsifier R to stablize a printable viscosity form on silk screen. Denim discharge ink can not be colored by any water base pigment, only providing a pale white effect while applied.
- Special discharge on indigo dyed denim fabric.
- PVC, phthalate, APEO, Azo and Lead Free formulations. Meets all key international environmental standards.
- Superb discharge on suitable garments.
- Use 100 t/in mesh (40 t/cm).
- Mix with Denim Emulsifier R 10% by weight of Denim Discharge Base and constantly stirring a ready mixed formula for a while to get a slight viscosity form. Please do consume ready mixed paste out before it hydrolyzes.
- Recommend to print at least TWO times to get better discharge effect. After printing and curing, denim fabric will become pale white effect on printed area.
- Laundering denim fabric gives more sharp whiteness on discharged area.
- To avoid spoilage of mixed base, only mix quantity which can be consumed in a 4 hour period.
- Insufficient curing time and temperature may result in poor or unpredictable discharging of fabric dyes.
- Warning: Always pre-test the discharge-ability of your garments by printing a small swatch on the inside of garments.
- Containers must maintain air. Tight seal while not in use.
- Screen must be prepared with water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown.
- Any application not referred in this Product Information should be pre-tested or consulted with Primus Technical Service prior to print.